2016/01/21 Again it is time in Anaheim to meet all the makers of music, instruments, software and hardware, a little bit like Mos Eisley. Here you can find THE pilot for your next trip. How about a new auto-pilot for your next sampling session?
We are glad to announce that SampleRobot 5.05 Pro is now officially available. Whatever you would like to sample for yourself, SampleRobot 5.05 will do the job much faster and very precise. You will get professional, dynamically playable instruments in a jiffy! Copy existing instruments or create completely new ones. Turn hardware into software or turn VST/AU instruments into samples.
With the new Export Project function you can share SampleRobot Projects including the sample data with other users and download new content from the internet. You can use SampleRobot as a batch converter to export samples in the format you like. Whichever sampler, hardware or software, you are using - SampleRobot supports all the important single and multisample formats, such as AIFF, WAV, Soundfont2, Reason NN-XT, HALion, Kontakt, EXS24, SFZ, microSAMPLER, Volca Sample, Kronos, OP-1 etc.
Did you ever try to loop samples in higher octave ranges? Well, you should not do that manually! SampleRobot 5.05 including the looping tool WaveRobot will not cause a nervous breakdown nor a tinnitus. It offers sophisticated auto looping algorithms to find smooth loops in your samples.
Users of a previous version of SampleRobot Pro will find the upgrade to SampleRobot 5 Pro here.
Here is an overview of the new features of SampleRobot 5 Pro
- Multisample export for Korg Volca Sample.
- Multisample bank export for Korg microSAMPLER.
- KMP/KSC/KSF multisample export for many Korg products from Trinity to Triton to Kronos.
- Drum sample export for Teenage Engineering's OP-1.
- Import and export of multiple AIFF files.
- Export Project for sharing and backup purposes.
- Includes WaveRobot 5 loop and transient editor.
- Supersize WaveRobot window for resolutions up to 3200 x 2000 pixels.
- Automapping of imported wave files including various loop and mapping options under OS X.
- Projects with up to 128 velocity layers.
- Improved Mac OS X framework, compatible with OS 10.11 El Capitan.
- Adaption for Windows 10.
- New premium multisamples on bord.
- Many performance optimizations.
- Includes 4 cross-platform installation licenses.
SampleRobot 5.05 is now availabe as download for Mac and PC in the SKYLIFE STORE.